Nov 20, 2009

Let you be...


What a day... thanks to my boss suddenly spent us for dinner.. :P
Pizzahut.. 2nd day for my fast food as my dinner.. yesterday KFC, how about tomorrow?

And feel worried about my healthy now..
no worries.. is not a big sick or what, is just my eyes have little problem..
i dunno issit am i over worried or what, but is seem like nothing la...
but still have to go check..

Argue again...
you think that my temper is bad, easy get mad, bad attitude..
did you think why you making me like that? only you will start get mad?
can you think fair a bit? busy very mean to you for using excuse? a small reply cannot?
where is the manners? father mother also got teach us, if ppl ask you thing, at least give people respond, i this call spam you? why you think that only your thinking is right?!
i know everything is not important already..
since you said till like leave you alone! i will leave you alone! until futher notice! i don't think is will happen.. just let it be...

You're really making me sad... making me hurt...
Last time you didn't ever to using words to hurt me... but i did get hurt.. non-stop bleeding.. not i don't want to forget you ! is every single of the memories is making me very missing you! I very hate that i loving you so much... bullshit tears!!!!

i can't pretend!
i can't act!
i can't fake anymore!

Totally speechless...

I'm sorry ...

No comments: