Dec 31, 2009

The Final day of 2009

Early in this morning, i'm still awake, since i jz came back from work.
fewwwww..... breath with a nice fresh early morning air..thats was feel good.. a very last day 2009 of the air.. LOL.

By the way, just a very short post here.
Recently once of my friend, she really not happy, i know she been so hardly to ignore what her ex-bf done to her, until make her gonna crazy and full of frustration.

I dunno what is my position in your heart, but i hope my advice, comfort and support you can get it. Just forget the past alright? I believe you that you can make it.. tomorrow is a very brand new year, new day..everything start with zero, and moving forward!

so a short cut for my previous happening
- shopping
- attending Calvin birthday
- attending Danny birthday
- watch movie (Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 )

So that all my last post for my 2009!
So hope everyone have a great 2010... Happy 2010 New Year.. ALL DA BEST!