Jan 6, 2010

Heart.Breaker

Yesterday, going to exhibition for multimedia students at TARC with Mikka.
Anyway well done to all of you guys, you guys really done a very good job for your final project!
Hmm, and i also expecting that i will be looking for someone..
Yes, is really happen! she know tat!
I just wanna tested her, issit she dare to face me or not, Mikka was holding me and pass by her, but she doesn't even look at me at all, that time i was know she not brave to facing me!

Afterthat, i was calling her, and ask her face to face and talk, i know i will want her back, and sure know the last answer, and telling me that, now i face to face talk with you more easy to settle our problem! that was so bullshit! i pass by you, you don't tell me that you don't know? thats call wanna face me? you're avoiding me! and you're scared! scared wanna ask your bro come and help? you scared i will whack him? seriously i won't do that, and you're too cool, very cool to me! you want settle til clean clean, yeap! i respect you! asking me deleted your phone number in front of you! yes, i do that! afterthat, do you know asking me deleted your phone number in front of you, that was so cruel & crazy after i deleted? i was so heart break!!!! speechless! dammit!!!!! is fully no comment!!! and spoil eveything!!!! and said i don't even know you at all, better than still can be friend.. more totally no comment! so you want me deleted your phone number, alright! eveything deleted!!! more happy rite? and i have gf or no gf thats not important to you & me too.

And thanks to Mikka, Caryn, Su yee & Su Ling with me for yesterday and celebrate Caryn Birthday, back to the memories place having dinner, and erase the memories at there! All the time i pretend, pretend and still pretend, i was totally exhausted & tired after i reach home!

I was telling myself, don't drop tears, i must sleep!
but at last a call, i drop! and sorry for letting you worried, and hearing my another voice.
At last, i sleep... just rest...

-End- (will be update my outing for Caryn birthday)

No comments: