Mar 15, 2010

Annual Dinner & Maison Night

12/3/2009

A really great friday to me, having annual dinner at PJ Jaya 33, Oriental Pavilion Restaurant. On the way that time, really dangerous, the sky was so dark, a very terrible Lighting Storm & heavy rain, make the traffic so jam, and flood.. crazy! luckily my car just ngam ngam can pass the flood, if not.. Terrible & vegetable already lo.So on that night, their foods was kinda not bad, still acceptable, and we have a great night also, get a small small lucky draw, quite lucky jor de luu..cheers around.
My Team member :) Where is Weasly Soon!!!! hahaha.

So after this annual dinner,
going to 2nd round, to Maison for 3 members birthday (SKY,SUN,KAR YUEN)
A crazy night! 
Non stop to drink, Non stop to dance! 
I really long time din have fun like this..
seriously you guys really rock!!
at last i drunk.. drunk like zombie!!!
Vomit Like hell... and my ugly pic T.T haiz...because let them take my vomit pic!!!

Birthday boy
Birthday girl on the right hand side
2 pretties
Me & Karen

13/3/2010
wake up that time, headache! eyes bengkak! stomachache!
This is the sign after drunk! plus no appetite to eat!!!!

No comments: