Apr 6, 2010

4/4/2010 - 6/4/2010

4/4/2010

A tiring week for me, recently still not used to it for working morning shift. So, Saturday is a big football match (MU vs Chelsea), so decided to watch with my friends at outside, but that lousy mamak, watch till pissed off! watch til half will jump electric! geram! but forget bout it. Afterthat going do Kepong - Daorae for celebrate Alkie eve birthday, then going back to Desa Park City - Fitou for Cheer and counting down Alkie birthday!

Happy birthday ya Alkie Liew!



















4/5/2010

So after the Alkie night, i was so fucking sleepy when i working, keep on fall asleep when i work. After finish work, nap a while, then join for another birthday boy celebration. Jeff! 




















Happy Birthday Jeff!

















This Picture for you :) They really got your heart xD

6/4/2010

After that night again, i was so fucking sleepy & tired, then need to wake up at 6 for ching ming. ><"
but lucky ching ming din have so many peoples la, if not i will dead of tired! around 12 something gao dim everything, then back home have a tight sleep!

Night i have a movie session with my football mates!
"Clash of the Titans"

















But this movie you guys din expect so much, the ending is too fast.
But overall the graphic everything is nice, actually the MEDUSA, nice character.
Ok thats my all tired days,

Recently i really seriously enjoy all my tired day.
As my friend said, Tired = you enjoy you life.
I hope what she said is truth, i really hope that always happening in my life.

I need a sleep now,
Good Night everyone

4 comments:

Katrine said...

i wanna have a drink at Fitou too~never been there b4...and i miss daore@kepong

Zacc said...

haha :) got chance bring u go ba

Katrine said...

I was hinting u right?*evil

Zacc said...

hahaha.. wait u finish your exam 1st alright ? xixi