Apr 12, 2010

Maison Night 09.04.2010

What a memorable day for the birthday girl and birthday guy.
12am sharp, Operasi, Well done for Malaysia Corp!
But they just for checking, not really serious.

Afterthat Party is Still on.

Happy birthday to Angel,
She said she leng lui, i said i leng zai,
Both of us really dun wan face lo ><
And Angel was so funny and cute, offering herself to ask everyone giving her birthday kiss.
I'm ok with it :P but some of them very funny, said omg my 1st kiss give people liao..haha

Birthday girl & birthday boy

 I feel this is a great shot..

Couple? Don't misunderstanding, 
PLAN A PLAN B PLAN C secret code
by the way, just know new friend la, she is Joyce :)
hmm, so you guys don't misunderstand oh, 
because, come out is enjoy de mah.. 
and i still enjoy my single life..

Hmm anyway happy birthday to Angel & Heng again.

I have a great night with you guys :)

No comments: