May 25, 2010

Broga Hill

Tiring tuesday morning, wake up at 4am,
depart at 4.45am with Hoo & Bang for Broga Hill Challenge!
Reach there around 5.30am.
Gosh.. So dark there ><
On the way climbing is seriously killing me, Leg pain.
Reach the top around 6.15am

Let me share some photos.. my favourite


Lovely sunrise

Broga Hill

got one audience be my background :)


My most favourite ! Green Green World

So after the Broga hill session,
The result is - exhausted, starving, Leg shaking, muscle pain ><
Afterthat going to Cheras for our DIM SUM session.

Reach home seriously is tired.


My feeling after comeback from there,
is i find back my confidence to face my work,
the task is in front of me, i will gonna handle as well as i can.
I don't wan to lose!
I just wanna to giving the best as i can!

Thank you Broga Hill


and of course i love the Tong dear said 摄影师让瞬间便永恒的魔法
a nice quote. 

If like the photos you will keep it forever, 
if don't like you will just delete and won't staying forever and forget it.

No comments: