Jun 7, 2010

Egg Tart Story

Unexpected on midnight, i been curious all the time,
Sorry for myself..

Why i wanted to worried?
why i wanted to curious?
why i wanted to frustrate?
Why i wanted to get myself so complicated?


 Think once, Think twice, Think Third.
I got myself an answer,

She is not my girlfriend.

But midnight, sometime happen between me and her,
4 something morning, haven't receive her sms,
guess she haven't sleep,
So make up a call to her, my answer correct, she really haven't sleep.

So chat in msn til morning 6am, is really happy and nice.
talk about feeling, here the conversation..

Z:  i waiting cappucino give me chance jek mah
C:很多事情都要配合天时地利人和的, 决不简单
Z:yup,i agree of that
C:u seems like kidding geh
Z:i look like kidding de meh?
C:有时真不懂你是说笑还是认真^^
Z:if serious?
C: If ah
Z:ya
if ...
sometime kidding is just wanna make u happy?
C:我爱随感觉走, 可是又害怕走错, 或许是缺乏信心了吧, 我需要的是实在的感觉, 踏实而稳固的感情, 现在的你我, 感觉不够踏实
Z:也许吧
有时我也想认真的
随心感应
我也想有个踏实而稳固的感情
C:谁不想拥有, 但却不是每个人都如此幸福
Z:那又是的
嘻嘻
有时害怕感觉会搞错
C:我希望这次我的感觉没有错
Z:为什么呢?
C:毕竟感觉无法写包单
Z:又出现疼你的人?
C:现在最疼我的人是你^^
Z:哇,害羞-ing
C:赞你不好吗?
Z:好,很高兴
C:好啦, 我妈妈在闹了, 我要睡了
Z:我也想你那感觉是对的,哈哈,六点了
C:我要睡咯, 在sms你吧
Z:我只希望可以一直疼你 ^^
哈哈
不是只,是也>< wrong type
C:我也希望你可以一直疼我^^
Z:可以可以
C:^^
晚安 


After the conversation,
I dunno i want act happy or funny,
but ask my heart deeply, of course happy la,
My in reality will happen?
I hope so.

and after that, was thinking whats the point?
maybe we are just flirt each other?
did or me and her kidding?
weird.
So thats my midnight with her.

Til noon,
decided go to fetch her go work,
because scare she go work that time, no time to eat,
since her working place there not enough stuff.
bring her go near by the bread shop to let her buy some foods and eat.
as least won't forget eat her dinner.
sometime heard what meal also never eat,
that's not good to you ok?
must eat only have energy to work.
must take care.
and thanks from you 2 eggs tart, is sweet :)

So thats my day.
egg tarts story end.


No comments: