Aug 2, 2010

August

Finally August is come, my work did give us half year bonus,
and so far quite satisfied on it, but if got increment, the more i happy, 
just a little slight disappointed. 

By the way, just hope everything easy go easy come, do things also smooth smooth.
But, recently working at night feel a bit stress up, tension. A lots of task need to do, 
+ need to observe around colleague doing what while working, if those senior not around here.

Anyway so far, every people is hardworking, but only 1 person that i hate most,
never respect us while working, never follow instruction to work. 
Fxck up on him, this kind of person can stay at here working de meh?
he come here working like passing his playing time in office.
fine! we will just do back what should do at here, you no do your work, i back up. That normal to me.

And yesterday another one of my colleague, on the phone while working slowly become quarrel, suddenly talk very loud, like nobody dunno what happen on both of you, you and your girlfriend not young already, still want because of a little small matter quarrel ah? but we already used to it since you working here is just less than me 3 or 4 months.

So back to my babe,
recently she also quite mess up on her working life and her family life.
I can't do anything :( feel so sad and painful to see her having this kind of tiring life.
but what can i do is....

Lend my ears to you, listen your frustration peacefully,
Lend my shoulder to you, lying on it.
Lend my hands to you, giving you warm & caring hug.

I hope my appear can calm down your frustration,
and you did talk a lots bout your working status,
How did your manager treat you, to me i really can't accept he treat you like this!
He is totally sucks! 

Anyway no matter how, dear always with you,
my soul always with your heart, 
my soul always support you!
I trust you babe, you are tough! 
Never fall down... !!

By the way, just share with me your things whenever you in down and frustration.
Your dear always with you let you frustrate and talk.

Dear Love you,
Chill Babe... 

No comments: