Nov 21, 2010

Be Tough! Be Strong!

I'm fully awake now...

Ah Zhi said : You're living every moment with or without her,you can be tough also...
Bii Said : Try to best to keep yourself distracted so you'll not think of her that often.... 
Xiao Mei Said: Why you still wanna think bout her, will she know? 

So,
I just wanna to said Yeah... is time for me to forget!
From the beginning we broken up, i still not accept the fact..
The fact always told me that, we will remained back...

But now i will accept the fact, the fact is we broken up.... a normal normal stranger that i met you before.

The memories always will be remember .. but not in brain... in my heart..i won't sad for the memories.. i will smile.. i need to be tough! I need to be strong...

I need to be strong and giving self a chance to prove that i moving to another stage of the life. 

Distractions have become my best friends. Anything to not think of you.


No comments: