Nov 28, 2010

Just the way i do

Sunday morning, i still haven't sleep yet...
Because just finish from work and drama at home...
And my mind was just work, work and work...

I don't want to know , I don't want to care, I don't want to hear, I don't want to Fxcking concern bout it!
That over, is really over... the story is already end, no more part 2 part 3 or the other parts.

I just doing my own way to live, to survive and search my mrs.right!
I just doing my own way to happy, to cheer!
I don't fucking care how they look at me, how they ignore me, how the pissed me off!
Because I really don't want to fucking care to concern it!
I just wanna don't be so complicated for my life!

I know you guys will ask, how your relationship recently? have girlfriend?
Please, I don't fucking care! don't fucking to ask me this kind of things when i seriously don't want to mention it! 

Please.. i just wanna have a breath, i just wanna have a break..just a little break...
The fate will come, maybe now? maybe later? maybe tomorrow? or maybe next year?
I won't know, you guys also won't know right?
Maybe is appear in front of eyes? (cold joke)

I love my life now..

seriously...

extremely...

love it very much...


Sleeping is good, you forget about everything for a while.

No comments: