Jan 14, 2011

I dunno what else i can write...

Recently get lesser to update my blog..
I wondering why, am i too lazy to update? i guess no..
Because i didn't have the feeling to blog.. 

2011 is seem different to me, last time i used to blog anything...
but now, not really.. maybe i really thinking positive?

Recently just feel some of friends was struggling on their tough life..
Especially her, i quite worry bout her.. hope she will overcome it.
I still will be there for you when you really need help. 

Don't expect so much on my love situation..
i just wanna to get fix my future.. my achievement on my next work..
But love is amazing, surprise, unexpected... when come sure will come..
Will try to accept.
If no, just move forward, continue to do my own things, searching my happiness, my excitement.
Because that's life.. 
Live it for end!

L.I.F.E = Live it for end

No comments: