Nov 17, 2009

2012


Finally i got da chance watching 2012 this movie!!
from last friday buy today geh movie ticket... damn excited after bought it!
so today watch with my friend.
inside the room.. is damn cool. Afterthat back to warm le.. xD
not even wanna going to toilet.. haha.. too fantastic & amazing of this movie..
got some part is touching.. really.. so my comment on this movie..
awesome! fantastic! nice! Amazing! is really "WOW"
i'm totally stunt hold California is gone, Hawaii become volcano eruption place.
A tsunami high than a Mountain Everest.. is totally unbelievable!
I'm totally very enjoy of this movie.
And of cos i do learn something on this movie, no matter what will going on, and 2012 is come, we do appreciate what we have now, don't be so selfish,FAMILY always important!
we must love them & ourself too :)
Anyway please take care ya my friend :) since you get sick le.

Afterthat joining my Best mates yamcha.. ck, sook wan & Ivan.
too bad candy can't join :P because find her not the right time... because she wanna sleep.
Sorry la...
having many nice chit chat night with them,
I'm really happy still have you guys here...
hehe.. nice..

That my night..

2 comments: