Nov 17, 2009

Out of the mood

Why everytime find you, sure will argue ?
did you stand my side to thinking that i'm trying my best to forget?
try to not disturb your life?
Why you always wanna think like that?
Why you wanna misunderstand me?
I not dragging you! is just you avoid.. wanna be a stranger with me !

am i sending a message to you, ask you how are you? issit over?
i'm not always! don't compare me with others!

i really trying, really trying my best.

You making me so sick !
You making me so frustration !
You making me so missing !

You Tired i not tired?!!

You want me forget then forget? Every piece of you, wanna me to forget, is killing me!
is just like a shooting gun shooting me.. is pain, is bleed !

I still need some time to forget.. put it down is true...
i never denied that i din missing you ! never denied...
i admit !!!!

2 weeks? 3 weeks? 1 month ? 2 months? and so on... have to cool down...

have to be alone while 1st...

2 comments:

kurukawa said...

duno how to persuade & give u a gd advice...
hope my msg can rch u...
cheer up fren!!
i noe u can do it =)

Zacc said...

ya i got it .. thanks :) is really alright le