Nov 24, 2009

Alone Day

What a tiring monday i have..
sunday working back, 5am only sleep, but can't sleep well.
8am wake up, 10am fall back sleep, but still can't sleep well!!
What going on to me?

then 1pm wake up, gosh... eyes very pain, then go for eyes check up.
but lucky not really serious, no need wear spec... xD

so decided going alone to KLCC shooting.. haha..
gosh from my place to PJ meet yin get tripod after PJ to KLCC..
walao, so early reach there...dunno do what.. beside shooting only.. ><

Afterthat 7 sumthing, go join the gathering..THE RETURN OF YVETTE.
since she already at Europe been some time for study & travel. finally she back !
haha.. so having steamboat with bunch of my buddies afterthat 2nd round at STATION one. Really what a day, i really tired til can't even talk for 2nd round. :( then comeback edit & upload pic.. haha..

I can alone eating lunch,
I can alone for jalan jalan,
I can alone for going taking photos.

I'm feel that really is the best way to leave us alone.
you're right. i still on the road to forget you.
but my heart is really tired. is damn tired.





2 comments:

kurukawa said...

wow...nice pic...i oso have a personal trip to macau xD

Zacc said...

har? u going alone?