Nov 28, 2009

Sleepless Night

Wow What a day for my public holiday since i have working.
Boring working day, is seem like having weekend life xD.
anyway, today i was bored till dead, but bored till make me remind on searching someone profile.
is Ashlee, my previous ex.

once i looking back her profile, i dunno i am sad or happy.
but sure is happy for her, since she found her happiness and start her new life long time ago.
That great for her, she very happy than before. hope she keep going doing well also :)
i feel happy to know her news by FB way.
i gained more than i lost.

few more hours later, dad & mum will be going off Malaysia for travel for 1 week.
bored, you know why? because need take care my brother la, then my dad pets la. haiz..
i hate doing this but i love my pets... :P lucky got my younger bro take a look of this.

ok la Tomorrow will be work 5pm.
can sleep more late abit :)

Night everyone

No comments: