Dec 23, 2009

Crazy Tuesday

As normal today, wake up in a late noon. 
A great news, when i wake up that time, i didn't feel any pain on my chest already. 
When i breath didn't feel the pain, but my heart there when i press is seem like a little swollen pain.
Although is slowly recover, but still need to take care properly. That my heart!


so decided going for shopping today.. hunt for my CNY things.
Manatau -.- bad thing happen before i going out, tayar pancit!!!! walao weh!!!!
no choice, go change myself since have the spare tayar, and thanks to my neighbour for a help.
What a bad moment for me, last week change car battery, now Tayar..any bad things come to me? 
Please, sekali gus come find me.. so sienz accept bad thing 1 by 1.. fun ah?


Back to shopping - here is the list that what i hunt from 1st day of dec until now!
-futsal shoes
-a zap ba lang watch
-5 shirts (feel not enough)
-1 jeans 
-1 belt 


now is just left a short pants haven't bought! too hard to find the style that i want. :(
so the shopping session is done, then going to drive my mum car going for giving Danny a help.
Fetch products at SOGO for his products shooting, 150 products.. wow is so alots..
Afterthat back to home for reunion, ate my TONG YUEN .. yummy yummy!


Then for movie session! AVATAR.


 This movie was trully awesome!
Graphic everything was brilliant, storyline was trully amazing.
Thumps up! 


Anyway that my day.
Good night guys :)

No comments: