Dec 12, 2009

Good good night & bad bad day

Yes, Thursday & friday is my off day.
So what i was doing on my this 2 off days?
wake up from sleep, going to cut my hair. Then go back prepare to going out for cheer with my collegues. Is Free :P Since some of them gonna going back to UK & Ireland for their Christmas.

So having Sing K buffet session at Red Box The Curve.
all sing english songs, 1st ever time xD.. wait them sing til very tired, we choose Leo Ku medley song..xD sing 30 minutes with this 2 songs...

Afterthat 2nd round at Santuary, drink & drink...
i'm totally headache after drink so many, obviously is drunk. reach home totally is super drunk!
straight away on bed, head damn heavy. That good i'm drunk, long time didn't have this feel, is can temporary paralyze my memory. Wake up that time, dizzy! mouth full of chivas mix with green tea smell, finally vomit. gosh....!

My friday
Going to apply my new car document, apply loan after that going lunch with my friends, mana tau my car have some problem, force to going back to change car and go to fetch my friends to eat, manatau again, reach that shop, no open! bad luck dou!!!!!! geram!!! then go to help my mum take lappie from service, wait again ><" i thought is done, i said nvm, i done my lunch then come back again, manatau come back again, wait again!!! geram me!!!!! go back and nap!!! don't want fan!Wake up that time, no appetite for dinner, then go out yam cha at Kay Cafe with Candy, Minnie, CK, Sook wan & Shaun.They wanna ask for help since i going to langkawi soon. And wanna pass something to sook wan help me to renewed visa for going China next year :) so still pending on Phuket..!!! Phuket ah Phuket!!!! beach ah beach ah!!! done my yam cha session, then join my football mates for movie session! The Storm Warrior 2... this movie soso la, just image effect & sound effect is nice. Recently i also watch so many movies, Astro boy, Ninja Assasin... then next movie is Avatar, and Treasure Hunter.. done my movie session. Reach home, i'm get sick!!!! what the hell, fever!!!

And Today i just going to repair my stupid car..just came back not long..
My car battery gonna dead soon.. what the hell!!!!!!!
Sienz...

Nap a while 1st...

Bye bye..

No comments: