Dec 12, 2009

Su Ling Birthday

5.12.2009
A friend of mine birthday.. Ms Su Ling! You're very officialy 21 years old le!
a short story how i friend with this girl. I know her from Mikka, i think she join mikka oftenly with us, that why we started very close, and know each other :)

So that day i was get invited for joining them for dinner, actually that just wanna have a photographer :p since got 4 girls there. Luckily that day i was working night shift, so can have a birthday dinner with them, then only going to work. so there decided going to BubbaGump - The Curve having dinner.

A good place to cheer, because birthday girl need to stand up at the chair, same like The Friday, but BubbaGump stuffs is more Awesome & friendly!and the dinner was so nice.
My set was so full, is killing me :( should share with them.


This is mine :(


 This is nice xD


 Mashed potato is nice


Us :)

Anyway that a day for the birthday girl
I love you because you're my friend :)
You girls really my best friends, when i have problem, you girls always with me :)
Thanks to god, because i have friends like you girls so good.



Happy birthday once again to you SU LING. MS Potato!



And we love Bubba Gump too :P

No comments: