Dec 25, 2009

So what Christmas?!

Was having bad moment for my Christmas eve, get ruins!!!
wake up from sleep, get nagging from my mum, come'on! today is lonely day for me, still wanna nagging me for what, i already no mood still wanna nag, nag, nag, Annoying lo! nvm..!

I suppose going to BBQ dinner before going to work, my family again! didn't told me exactly the place when i reach there, my auntie said is at another place.. i was totally screwed!!!!! back to home, don't want go already, is was totally out of my mood!!! then get scolded again, said why didn't ask properly or what, bla bla bla, hello? can i ask back you guys also didn't told me early also, still blame me?! i got feeling also okay? always think that your son always got wrong? you all always right?! i totally nothing to talk with them, very out the mood ! then no ask then leave to join them BBQ, and i was rather cooking maggi for my dinner! Pissed off!!! god dammit!!!

SO WHAT CHRISTMAS?!!!!!! (finish frustration), but still in angry mood.

but still thanks to my friends was sending greetings to me..appreciate.
Still need to wish everyone merry x'mas.

No comments: