Jan 20, 2010

I'm Who i am

I'm who i am,
I have nothing to said more on you.

Is totally fed up on you.


I will just do my things, as long as i just done my task.
I'm not gonna who right or wrong.


I'm been very tolerate start talking with you, but you just thought i'm wood.
Fine! Pissed me OFF!


I'm will just be I'm who i am!


About yesterday mentality almost break, still da same,
I hope everything really going smooth to me.


I hate trouble,
I hate frustration,
I hate not being not so good,
I hate i'm not good in decision maker,


at Last i feel sorry, and feel very troublesome.

because of him, i need take my full responsibility, is really out if my expectation.


because of this,


Is make me Mad.
Is make me Crazy,
Is make me disappointed,
Is make me mood gone,
Is make me angry,


At last get sad, unhappy....


Please don't give me any trouble,
Please go away! 


No comments: