Jan 23, 2010

Pain. Stuck. Full

A very early morning, i was awake because is too hot for my room.. no open air cond due to my fever is come back again, aiks, and i pain is because due to muscle pain, back, hold leg & my neck too. I'm too old for seldom going for to sports recently, once back to sport, is like making me so sick of this.

Recently settle down quite alot my personal things, use money like water.
i'm stuck is because, thursday i should get my new car, mana tau postponed til yesterday, manatau yesterday postponed again, dunno when is the date i can take my car ... and my parents was keep on asking me when can take? i hate like rushing people while calling and asking them when can take the car? is because the salesman is my friend dad.. i not really like to disturb people on that way.

For this month i really must gonna save until end of the month, due to i use too much money for changing myself. So yesterday i was just cut a short hair and dye my hair too, and of course recently my hair got allergy of scrup, so do along the scrup treatment, cost me alots.. and got get my new phone too. although the phone is got abit outdated, at least i just wanna have a touch screen for me for syok sendiri. ><

This two days also see foods also FULL, yesterday night eat dim sum til FULL, FULL til can't even can sleep.. what the hell! and today attend Jason Bachelor night for buffet steambot at sunway, i already expected will be a big disaster on the road, is really happen! i from 7.10pm from my house go there, need take around almost 2 hours reach sunway.. is so freaking traffic jam!!!!!!! crazy!!!! so reach there, i'm just like african people, hungry like hell, no images when i eating those foods.. LOL.. one word again FULL. got abit phobia for looking those foods.. feel like wanna vomit.. GOSH..

Ok la is time i going to bed and rest again, later still need to have work.

No comments: