Mar 6, 2010

Maison Night 04.03.2010

Haha, yesterday is my 1st time for club in 2010.
I still remember my last time clubbing is last year oct. LOL quite a long time.
So yesterday went Maison, since Ivan was asking me, cannot put aeroplane.
Although i in bad headache la, hehe, naughty me!
by the way the place was kinda crowded LOL,
Saw dou many friends, but unfortunately saw dao i not going to saw geh people, my enemy!!!
His friends still come and ask, what going on, bla bla bla.. by the way is pass, i not going to comment any more, and i know he know i'm here. So dun wan bother him la.

 
Panny, long time no meet dao her le, suddenly at Maison see dao, got fate dao~~~

Me & stupid Ivan


All is Ivan geh friends, Ivan when you have so many leng lui geh friends geh?
simpan simpan ya ... haha.

Anyway that my night on that day.
On the way that time, was wondering what she doing, so MISS her..

No comments: