Apr 14, 2010

Think Too much

Today Another busy day,
My mood still the same, normal, nothing special happen.
Glad that i have so many friends was around me.
I not alone..

But sometime will make others friends angry,
because, if i din join them, they like don't like me.. 
I just can said sorry, because sometime some of friends hardly to meet,
You guys not same, everyday also can meet, if can.. 
I do promise myself, i free sure will date you guys, or you guys can date me along, if i free i sure will join you guys, if can't i won't force myself and just said sorry, next time :)

But today,
Dunno what things flashing, making me today driving got abit blur,
suppose wanna follow touch & go lane to paid the tol,
but i dunno why i will not at touch & go lane, manual paid.. FUCK!
what am i doing????!!!!!

I was just laughing myself, this kind of thing also will happen.
hmm maybe i'm too tired?

Should be..

No comments: