Jul 19, 2010

Accident?

Actually today morning is a very blessing day,
when on my way going to service my car,
unfortunately, got a garbage lorry just in front of me,
suddenly drop a broken tayar on the road, hit my car bumper!

I was totally stunt!
When i get down from my car and look, OMG! 
and the stupid garbage lorry din even realize it!
Very putih!

Let my babe know, at least babe can calm down me.
Let my mum know, mumbling me. 
Ask her fetch me home, can't find the place scold me.
that time i also fed up already, so ask my friend and help to fetch me back.
but have to thanks to my mum, help me to cover my loss. 
Thank you.. MUM. I know sometime you angry is just because you worried about us.
I'm understand.

The accident too bad is i not hit people car or people car hit my car.
Is just the stupid broken tayar!
dammit!
totally speechless!

But is getting fine my mood now.
Sorry to make my babe worry.

need pray more already.
I need BO BI BO BI....

No comments: