Aug 27, 2010

New Plan

Feel fresh, seem like having another strong battle in my life.
since already happen, i can't stay this sad emotion for so long moment,
i have to walk out the sad emotion and going to search my comfortable life.
We should know what we really want,

Tyring to change,
Trying to improve,
Trying to understand,
No guarantee what the next step will be....

Alright, Zacc is back :)

But in this moment, i was headache bout changing something new.
I need a New gadget... I Phone?
but currently lack of stocks..
if no, plan fail lo.... :(

Other than that, new hair style and coloring my hair.
but my hair style nothing much can change -.-

And next month Phuket!
will be a great vacation to let me relax...

After that have to make up a plan for my birthday celebration,
I know is early..my style is don't like last minute to plan.

Alright! that all for me today..
Phew...have a deep breath right now...

No comments: