Aug 28, 2010

T I M E

I never to said giving up, 
myself giving a chance..

How much i Love you, that i know for myself,
How much i Love you, you have to rate bout me..

I just know that, since both of us is still loving each other..
giving up like this, is really a waste..

I know time will decide..
We will not know what the next will happen,
We can't predict..
Unless our feel is really slowly slowly fade away..

But i believe that fate always come back to us...
I really believe... 
Maybe yes? Maybe No?
We won't know...

By the way, just wanna let you know,
although we're separate,
my heart is never stop to loving you..

Please take good care of yourself..
I know you're tough
I always believe that you're tough..
No worries about me that i will sad anymore...
as i said before, i need to walk out the sad emotion..
and move on...

Since is happen, why not move on to another step and change it?

Time will prove everything..

and please don't torturing yourself..
you need a good rest.. your stuffs is need you more..

T A K E C A R E

No comments: