Aug 3, 2010

You Bastard!

When you gonna stop your foolish way?
When you gonna stop your childish act?
So what you are the Manager?
That mean can bully your staff?

You 're such a big idiot! 
totally no brain..mother fucker you!

Do you know my babe eat so much pain, because of you! you bastard!
redo redo and redo! and she follow everything follow what you have order..
but at last 1 redo, cause her lack of rest, tension!
Do you have humanities?
Fuck you!

My anger is get burnt! you Bastard!

Babe, i feel so sad heard that you gonna redo your paperwork again. 
I know not much i can do for you, i only can at your side support you,
dear know you're tough, dear blessing you always...
and trust babe won't let dear worried much because of your working life.
Dear believe you can overcome of it.. 
Dear fully support you..101%

I will promise to myself, i won't let you worried..
i will take good care of myself.

Love you babe

No comments: