Aug 5, 2010

Z&C的故事(12)

Today have a outing with my lovely babe.
Although today quite a bit late for going out for our lunch,
but we still enjoy our dating session..
dun worry babe.. as long with you together, i'm feel very happy.

so decided going to Pavilion for movie session,
and babe need to go for shopping as well..

our movie session - S A L T

Angelina Jolie is cool..
should have the part 2...

so after movie, shopping with babe
...
giving babe opinion for her new dress...
babe actually flower dress is look great :)
dear love to see you wear if you interested to buy it.

at the moment, i very like that fossil watch...
too bad din have the image.. i just know is black color,simple and nice..
hmm dunno when can i really get it... 

 By the way i look great in this pic :P
of course my babe too,
I love you, my babe,
everytime i going out with you, i very appreciate the moment with you..

and now you're back to my side,
see you resting,is was really sweet when you sleeping..

of course we do share a lots of moment that you having with your friends,
i can feel that, you have a great friends, and have a great gathering just now.

of course,
although dear was alone here when you're not around,
my heart never stop to missing you...

my lovely Crystal babe..

Heart you deeply...

No comments: