Aug 14, 2010

Z&C的故事(17) - 1 month

Happy 1 month anniversary my babe :)


Our Trust,
Our Believe,
Our Caring,
Our Understanding,

When ever, no matter how, 
i'm happy together with you, spent the time together.
share the joy, share the sadness,
share the happiness, share the frustration.

I will continue doing my best to treat you as my good girlfriend,
I will continue doing my best to take care of you,
I will continue doing my best love you as much as i can..

Love you much my babe..

---------------------------------------------------

And thanks for babe waiting me at office..
never expect you will wait me at there..
i thought you at home...
and sorry for let you waiting me finish work only can met you..
sorry for keep you waiting..
at the moment, i also wish to see you very soon...

And thanks for buying me that cake..
i love that, finish all le ..



nice and sweet :)

And 1 more surprise for babe is the Lomo keychain :)
hope babe will like it much...
and very god bless lucky today get the post,
if not i also can't give that present to my babe at the right time..

on the way back, 
my heart is smiling, i fa qiao d that moment...

babe seriously today i'm very happy,
sweet that have you with me..

I Love You my Baby Crystal ... 


No comments: