Aug 10, 2010

Z&C的故事(14)

Babe, Thanks from your lunch meal.
i'm eat til very full, and nice.
and i love the mocha ice blended too ^^

i'm guess that myself thinking too much..

Tired tired ...
but babe tired too,
later still wanna go gym session..
dunno she can wake up or not...

we're trying our best to improve our status..
i trust...
really trust...
seriously trust...

To my babe: 
no matter how busy am i, i will never stop to miss you..
every night, will see all ours pictures only fall to sleep..
and my soul always behind you... support you...
i know you are very tough girl, i hope my support can bring you more stronger,stronger and more stronger and extremely stronger :)

To myself:
lately found out myself my working performance not really satisfied,
i having enough of shit from early of the month,
is seem like getting haunted.
No Mistake! No Errors! No careless!
that i wanna achieve... 

GOOD luck to myself and my babe too...