Sep 7, 2010

Sorry and Thanks

Sorry for being so sensitive and frustrate all my unhappy things to you.
That time i was very worried, worried that something happen to you since you seldom picking up my call.
I dunno why i still unhappy when u said sorry to me.

The sorry for me is you careless left your phone inside your friend car.

I know today is not a good day for me,
sorry that ruining your mood, even i told you, let us cooling down,
but my heart is hope that you will giving me a call, and talk nicely with you.

I know my words is really hurt you..sorry really sorry what i said to you that my way to concern you like a stupid and useless.

And i believe, always believe that you're not to meant so...

Thanks that you always correct my mistake and my error..
Thanks that you yesterday night giving me a good comfort, when you noticed bout yesterday what i told you before, since i yesterday busy for the hold day and tired.

Thanks that you still always understand about me..
I appreciate everything on you.

I just hope i can stay in front of you and just wanna to said, Sorry and Thank you Crystal.

No comments: