Sep 9, 2010

Dizzy

Today i feel so dizzy and tired..
yesterday night rushing something, and wake up to wake up her for going to buy things.
But she feel sick and tired, can't wake up.. then thought wanna to nap more a while.
But seem time is getting for me to going to eat lunch... so join my friend for having pan mee.

Then go to Solaris sign up the digi smart plan.
Suddenly the weather become so bad!
Rain so heavily and flood...

When i get down from car, half wet!!!!
KNS betul.. really rain like dog shit!

and bought a box a sushi for her, worried that she busy till forget her meal.
hope that she will like it.

but until i get back my home.
is really feel more headache.. so after having my dinner with my dad.
back to home, jz lying on bed rest.. 

until now still feel dizzy...
but my mind still non stop thinking a lots of things...

hmmm.. dizzy dizzy..
feel so weak suddenly...

No comments: