Sep 11, 2010

Blog before rest

Yesterday helping her to get her things.
She wanna to buy moon cake for her relatives and friends.
Funny thing is one of the packaging change 2 times.
because their packaging some corner crack some corner dirty... really swt betul to them.
at last can find a better one.

So yesterday night futsal, disaster again to me.
feel a bit strange when i kicking the ball, mana tau, is the feel of cramp.
go out from the court, my leg is start cramp like hell!
can't even relax myself!
so when sleep, 2nd leg cramp again! really worse night i have!
my cramp is cannot cure! haiz!

So when after futsal rush like hell, go back take my bath and go for movie.
Step up 3


Finally i watched it!
is a really kinda awesome movie..
touching...
sweet...
their dance, movement everything is just cool and awesome!

I love their final battle... is like WOW!
nice movie!

So back to myself...
I know something happen to me and u again,

but no worries,
 I promise myself, i will fix my error,
i need more patience, 
i need changes,
like someone no need to do so manythings,
is from heart...
will be really zacc!
just follow my heart to calm down our status..
No matter how far of us... our heart is near.. 
i wanted this feel back..
is will be back...

a simple talk, a simple message..
is mean everything to me and u..

because we just wanna to be simple..

I Miss you..
Take care Crystal..

I will take care of myself when i start to care bout you.
I know myself here pain here sick..
but everything is alright to me..
i'm fine...


My heart is always concerning bout you..

Good Night..





No comments: