Dec 6, 2010

Exhausted!

Finally i have my own time to post all my stuffs up..
Don't want to get myself to sleep yet, just because is time for me to update something.
This few day manythings was happen...

After the continuous 8 days working, i'm truly exhausted.
Lack of rest, here pain, there pain.. headache..sick of this kind of pain.

Alright, where i have to start 1st?
To someone, i dunno said you stupid or innocent..
Love is not a game... I love you, you love me... will be forever? Childish! 
That's not mean everything... have to pass through a lots of things.. ! 
1st sight can understand everything?
1st sight can understand both attitude & characteristic?
I can tell you, 1st minute or even 1 day a people face can change very fast!
Who will know, he/she will wear a fake mask to live for everyday?
You Don´t Know What True Loss Is.. Until you have Lost Something You Care About More Than Yourself..Never Try make any commitment, Who's know what will happen at the next..?
But don't be regret what you act for, and cry for the loss and pain... because this is your choice..
We only can be the listener and just support.. Good luck

To dearest Bii (my good friend)
hope she can settle well her problem once she back to Seremban, Don't drag between you and him so long, i can feel that you're very want him be your Mr.Right.. but too bad he have a love one too, but i really not suggest you going to break people relationship, don't gone too deep on that.. don't make it so complicated.. Good luck to you bii.. i just believe if he really love you, he will try his best to do that ;)

Back to myself.
Just asking myself am i think of her recently? Absolutely  not! Just waste my time..
I rather waste my time how i gonna enjoy my entire life and find my mrs.right?

Anyway i have a good news to myself, i will going New Zealand with my family on next year for vacation.
Due to Airasia offer, so we faster grab the seat. Thanks for my Mum sponsor, but will be headache on next year leave... need arrange well how to take the leave.

But too bad something happen when after bought the air tickets ><
my mistake type wrong  name for the air tickets,
so on that day, i have to straight go KL Sentral Airasia branch for correct the information.
Who knows, I have to wait for so long for the numbers -.- when after traffic jam..
Take for almost 1 hours for settle down the things, and going to find SuLing for brunch.. due to her birthday eve eve... haha.
Who knows again, jam again -.- 
after fetch her go to pavilion, Jam again -.-
Jam Jam Jam !!!!
At last we have our brunch at Ichiban boshi at Pavilion :)
And go for shopping hunt for my CNY shirts... 
She go alone, i go alone...
walk till my leg also tired...
then when back for dinner, Mikka join us back.. Jam again -.-!!!!!!!!!

So when reach their place, they ask me go along with her friends for dinner and movie at Sunway Pyramid..
Rapunzel!!! What a nice Walt Disney movie... touching..
*Walt Disney Ultimate* make them keep on laughing inside the cinema, i was like OMG... am i know them ?haha

When finish the movie already almost 1 am + straight away 120k/m drive back home..
because i'm so tired, eyes also smaller...

And yesterday working noon for 1 day, so damn tired also.
keep on fall asleep... and when at night on the bed wake up 4 times!!!! because of nightmare!!!
WTF! 1st ever have this kind of nightmare... all is not good to me.. 
By the way, is just a dream.. hope is alright..
OK!

My ending for this post is i really gonna save money ><
Poor ah poor ah, need renewed manythings... road tax/insurance...bla bla bla...><
Then need prepare some exchange money for my own New Zealand trip expenses... if not i have no $$ buy you guys souvenirs ohhhhhh... haha

Ok la is time for me to sleep  ..

I may not be perfect, but I am always me...

No comments: