Nov 30, 2011

Last day of November

Omg, time flashing so fast.. finally we left 1 more month to end for year 2011!
2012 is coming :)


By the way, just a short update.
Recently, keep on insomnia and keep not sleeping well, until i really get sick le, fever and sorethroat.
Feel bad to making my darling worried bout me, but no worries, because i know how to take care myself.
Did listen what you said to me :)


going for last month le, used money like open water.
just paying my hotel money for next year HK, and now what they bought air ticket again for next year CHENG DU, and i still wanna buy CNY stuffs, luckily i still got saving :) Yeah ~


So far i have been excited for next year, i think she is too :)
Next year plan - HK/Langkawi/Cheng du !!! she is Taiwan !!


Next next year plan! OMG! Hokkaido !! 


Anyway soon we will gonna achieve that !!!


Bye November 2011 and welcome December 2011!!

No comments: