Dec 2, 2011

3rd Month

Feel like wanna update this post since i give bad dream awake me.
Recently didn't really rest well, i also dunno why, no idea of it.


By the way, yesterday i have a great time with my Z.
Shop here shop there, eat here eat there. And sorry to you, make you so rush until your leg pain. (heart pain)
Next time my turn let you shop until my leg get pain back.. double up pain :)


Happy 3rd month Darling :)

Actually the outing with her , is my very precious day..
When she said no matter how the weather, she will make it for me.
Seriously i'm get touched, in my heart.. when i see you came in my car, i'm seriously happy and touched.
I'm silence doesn't mean i not really happy about what you doing for me Darling.. I'm know that.
I'm know that you are always being good to me, and i'm too. 
My heart was blaming myself why i not going to CHERAS to fetch you,and make you below part get wet.

By the way, i'm sorry recently that i too cool and sometime silence, i admit recently my condition is not really good due to not enough rest and tired. 

I still always love you, i never get bored what you really being...

Because i Love the way you act,
I Love the way you treat me,
I Love the way how we really always laugh,
I Love the way you caring me,
I Love the way you tolerate with me..

I Love you my darling. Trust us, every single step that we walk, is our precious moment. Never regret.

1 comment:

Chorwin said...

很有夫妻样。 :)