Nov 7, 2011

My 24th

Finally i'm 24th le, age getting more older..
Thankie to all my friends coming my small party... and thanks for the help too.
I think my next time birthday don't want organize those BBQ party anymore.
Because is really tired, can't expect the amount of foods.. then at last wasted.. 
I may try celebrate my birthday for travel, with friends and my love one.
Thanks CK for help me clear some because since they have BBQ at other place too.


So sincerely i have to Thanks again to all my friends was coming to my small party,
Thanks my family helping me to prepared some foods,
Thanks CK & Kai present,
Thanks my all my FB & Tweeter friends send me greetings.
At last i have to Thanks my Darling giving me full of happiness and surprise.




Thanks for the present you give me, since you planned for so long.. 
I love it so much..
Because this present is a really meaningful hidden message inside, so you know i know :)
I really feel touched in my heart when i receive this present from you..
I love you my darling.. always <3


Thanks for birthday dinner as well my darling <3





Together romantic
Together Tired.


No matter how, i still love the feeling when you here :)


My wish here, hope everything will be fine.
healthy, every year can go trip,
wish my family always doing fine,
and her as well, 
At last will always LOVE her.

No comments: