Jan 11, 2010

Normal. Normal

As usual back from work, sure sleep, but today can't sleep.
Came back from work, playing my Facebook game - Zoo world. is quite interesting game.
Ok, biar the game topic.

Back to myself, finally my CNY stuff is settle. now waiting for colouring my hair & cut hair.
Need wait, must patient, because my hair is very fast to grow, like grass very fast -.-
so far now, bank just calling me once for update my information to them for my new car, now is waiting confirm, aiks.. still waiting, waiting & waiting, hopefully can confirm & approve my loan. Then still need to go JPJ for getting car number, aiks. MAFAN! but no choice la, getting something new is like that. patient! patient! And of course, 1 more thing i need to wait is my BONUS!!!! & my INCREMENT!!! hopefully have great news. But a great news happen is , My CNY leave is approve! a good CNY holiday to me for this year.

By the way, back to my feeling.
my feeling still normal as normal, very neutral.
Just what i need is i need more entertainment! maybe is time for me to get back myself for playing games! games! games! should be alright for me. And recently also if want sleep, from morning sleep til 5 or 6pm, then night going out cheer, because i just wanna my time passing fast, don't want to get slower & slower.

So do i need LOVE?
i think my entertainment was fullfill my wound.
what i need now is FRIENDS.

No comments: