Nov 2, 2010

A voice coming from my Heart

I silence does not mean i weak!
I ignore because i still care for this friendship,
How long we been gone through for this friendship?
But you guys do let me dissappointed,

Remember last week thursday? I know you guys at the same yam cha,
so i was pass by and just wanna to said hi to u all, what you all guys respond back to me?
is no respond, funny wei, is just only 1 or 2 of them, how come you are here, come let have a sit.
That moment i have no mood to sit down, that feeling was just so sucks!
I not visible, and i was know that you guys won't be attend my day, so i have to cancel it..
because i have no mood to enjoy with you guys, and you guys really change, 
yes is change, maybe you guys never change, just the view to me is change only.

Everytime if i din ask for the activity, will i know?
afterthat will heard some cold words from you guys,
bla bla bla... i seriously fed up on you guys.
I din blame of u guys, because i still appreciate for this friendship,

I know Ivan told me why you so small gas? sorry Ivan, this is the fact is happen to me.
If happen to you, the feeling of ignoring is really suck u know?

I only tell myself, don't give me a fuck for said can you help me and bla bla bla?
When really need help, only remember me? sorry get lost! I just will help those peoples is really help me.

I still have many bunch of happy friends, and i really not to see you guys face doing human,
Anyway i only express my feeling at here, no matter how you guys still are my friends.

For my next birthday, i won't be plan so much thing on it.
because tired and screw up also.

No comments: